MaxxTuff Warranty Information
Warranty Coverage: Our warranties cover the manufacturer’s defects as determined upon testing at the sole discretion of MAXXTUFF. If the product is determined to be defective, we will replace the product. If a same model replacement is not available, we will substitute with the closest equivalent model. This excludes any sale or refurbished items.
Warranty Disclaimer: Our warranties do not cover any failures or defects caused by one or more of the following: incorrect installations, abuse, alterations or modifications not performed by MAXXTUFF, poor handling, misuse, accidents, improper packaging, abnormal use, insects, wildlife damage, incidental physical damage, shock, power failures/surges, lightning or weather-related conditions. Warranty does not apply to any product or part thereof where the original serial number has been altered, modified, defaced or removed. Warranty does not cover damage or loss as a result of transportation of the products.
- All MAXXTUFF products: Standard 1-year warranty from date of purchase.
REPLACEMENT UNDER WARRANTY
- Contact one of our service technicians via the Contact Us link and explain the problem you are encountering with your product. The technician will help to determine the next step based on your individual case.
- Customer will not ship products back for warranty replacement.
Please send to:
Attn: Returns Department
3280 Highway 31, Suite B
Calera, AL 35040
Please be sure to enclose the following information with your return/replacement package:
- Full Name
- Non-PO Box Return Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Description of the Problem
- Completed copy of warranty form information or proof of purchase
- *NOTE: It is recommended that you ship your package in a traceable manner. If we do not have a record of receiving your product, you will be asked to provide tracking details. MAXXTUFF will not be responsible for any products that we do not have a record of receiving